Darxus on Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:37:13 -0400

Re: [PLUG] keysigning wednesday?

On 07/01, Chris Beggy  wrote:
> I just updated my key expiration date, and I'm interested to see
> how our keysigning procedure handles that.

I guess I should say somewhere on the keysigning page that if you modify
your key in anyway, you should email it to me again so I get the updates.

On 07/01, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> what you distributed digitally), whereas if I just import your
> keyring and print my own copy of that, I know that if the fingerprint
> at the meeting matches the fingerprint I've printed, I can just
> sign without reverifying.

I guess.  I think I would still want to do the extra verification.

> I could easily expand on the SSH PKI rant I've been on today, if
> people want to hear it.

I should read that thread.  Having not read it, it sounds like a fine idea
to me.

--
"Am I a man who dreamed I was a butterfly, or am I a butterfly who is
dreaming I am a man?" - Chuang Tsu, ~350 BC