Darxus on Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:40:20 -0400

Re: [PLUG] keysigning wednesday?

On 07/01, Chris Beggy  wrote:
> > Everyone should just print their own up, really. :^>
>
> Good point.  This takes the burden off Darxus.

Well, I haven't printed the keys for keysignings in a while (Mike Leone has
done most of it for a while).  But of course, it's fine if you want to
bring your own printout.

We still don't have a definite volunteer to do all of the printouts for
this Wednesday yet.

--
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the
human mind to correlate all its contents."