Darxus on Mon, 1 Jul 2002 18:00:32 -0400

Re: [PLUG] keysigning wednesday?

On 07/01, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> Why? To make sure that the fingerprint didn't change on the wire on
> the way to your printer?

Something like that.

> I don't know that an explanation of how SSH does PKI would really
> take up enough time to constitute a full meeting, actually. Perhaps
> we could have several people (even deciding to do so at the meeting)
> say a few quick words about something they're familiar with but the
> majority of folks aren't?

I know I'd be interested in hearing a little from Chris Hedemark about the
organization of their LUG (they have all kinds of official officers and
stuff).

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all progress
depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw
http://www.ChaosReigns.com