W. Chris Shank on Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:38:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PPP Server Problems

i'm having trouble getting authenticated. i have tried the login.config
entry like you have (except without the proxyarp and IPaddresses - since i
thought it would get read from etc/ppp/options and options.ttyS1.

when i attempt to connect, i get a PAP authentication failed message.

i'm wondernig if RH7.3 compiled ppp with the proper flags?