Noah Silva on Tue, 2 Jul 2002 23:50:08 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: PLUG presentation - July 3rd 2002

Actually,

I offered to do a Pascal and/or Kylix presentation but:
a.) I only heard interest vocalized from 2 or 3 people.
b.) I odn't have the best equipment to present on at this point.
c.) The robot stuff is more interesting to me since I already know
pascal and kylix. ;)

 -- noah silva