Noah silva on Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:10:20 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: PLUG presentation - July 3rd 2002

Well there's two kinds of "interactive":
there's interactive like when they ASKED us for participation before at
Ritz Theater.
And There's Ghetto-active like last time I was at cinemagic and after I
got past the retarded guy working the booth that apparently couldn't
understand the concept of taking money and giving me a ticket, after every
line of the movie, the woman behind me shouted "you go girl!", as my feet
stuck to the sticky floor. ;)

I like the first kind ok, the second kind I am not so hot on.

 -- noah silva