Darxus on Thu, 4 Jul 2002 19:10:12 +0200

Re: [PLUG] TriLUG GPG cross signing CALLED OFF

On 07/03, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> Sorry folks.  Boy has it been a crazy week.  I had my wires crossed about
> what night the meeting was and showed up last night instead, much to the
> chagrin of the security guard.  Some kind of creeping crud cold has caught
> a hold of me though and I won't be able to make this meeting.  But I will
> be back up this way for Christmas and when my travel plans are more
> complete I'll see if I can make a meeting around that time.
> Chris Hedemark

Ugh, I apparently missed this in the listed moderation queue :/
(It was held because it was posted from an unsubscribed address)

--
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
you do it." - Mahatma Gandhi