W. Chris Shank on Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:42:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] new kernel bombs

i'll have to check for .rej files tonight.

the patches were for R505DL, mine is R505TS, so there is some differences.
But I thought the differences were mostly just cpu, hdd size, and onboard
wireless.

do remember which kernel option locks up your vaio?