Kevin Brosius on Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:18:54 -0400

Re: [PLUG] new kernel bombs

Good there're no rejects.  Did you search through the log, or check for
.rej files to be sure?

Also, some of the SONY support appears to only work on some Vaio's, from
what I've seen (at least one of the kernel options I tried locks a vaio
solid.)  It might be that kind of problem.  Does this patch list which
Vaio models it supports?

Kev