Kevin Brosius on Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:42:47 -0400

Re: [PLUG] new kernel bombs

Hmm, that machine is down (well, in Windows) at the moment, so I can't
access it remote.  I can check tonight...  I think the kernel had Sony
APIC or power management support in it's options.  It was a SuSE kernel,
as I recall, so might have included part/all of the patches you
mention.  I'll take a look.

Kevin