Kam Salisbury on Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:30:18 +0200

RE: [PLUG] Suggest a Host

Paul, I have been with Dreamhost since 1999(?) and I think they are great. I
have never had a problem with them. I do not use Frontpage extensions on my
website but I have used Frontpage itself in the past to create and update
the entire website. (I grew out of my Frontpage dependency problem and now
use Komodo from www.activestate.com) I advise you to check out the documents
regarding Frontpage extensions available on Microsoft's website in the
TechNet area. Basically the document you are looking for is the one that
explains what features of Frontpage the program are not available or
supported on servers without Frontpage extensions installed. I think this
link will get you there
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q232524

Kam.