TSINCORP on Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:41:17 -0400

[PLUG] Re: plug digest, Vol 1 #17 - 3 msgs

It's not sexy as some of the other places but I know the person in charge of technology for Goodwill. They offer a tax credit to anyone donating computers and I send stuff like that to him. Of course, they prefer working equipment as we all do but if you think there is a shot of gaining some working components or experience fixing it, He is in NJ but feel free to call him for information on drop off arrangements for all the PA people. Contact Don Kennedy at 856-439-02000 x238