Arthur S. Alexion on Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:31:55 +0200

[PLUG] KDE desktop icons

KDE 2.

Often when I log on to KDE, it looks like someone shook my monitor and
all the icons slid to the upper right corner (on top of each other for
the most part)  I can sort them out by right clicking on the desktop
and selecting Line up Icons, and repeating this a few times until they
are all apart.

Less often (maybe once a week), all ot the icons disappear.  Only
restarting KDE gets them back.

Is there a cure for this (besides upgrading to KDE 3)?