Arthur S. Alexion on Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:10:10 +0200

Re: [PLUG] KDE Kate configuration

On Monday 26 August 2002 02:02 pm, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> On Monday 26 August 2002 10:00 am, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
> > Kate has this handy little window for browsing the file system and
> > switching among open documents.  I turned it off, and now when I
> > turn it back on, I can't seem to be able to get it to dock.  Any
> > ideas on how to get it to dock again?
>
> Settings -> Tool Views -> Show File List
> That should fix it.

Well that brings it up, but in a separate window -- not docked.  Then I
noticed there was a tiny icon -- couldn't tell what it was -- where the
square and x (for maximizing and closing are.  After jiggling that a
bit, I got it to dock horizontally, then with some more jiggling,
vertically.

Thanks, Ian.