multiple seriousity on Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:20:10 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Comcast or Verizon DSL for Linux laptop?

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Rebecca Ore wrote:
> Verizon has three packages for Residential DSL now, if I'm remembering
> correctly.  What I got was the cheapest one.  They're beta testing static IP
> packages -- lots of folks seem to want to run servers.  I don't remember what
> the other two speed grades were, should be on their website.

Can you tell me anything else about these beta tests of static IP?  And
what is the "cheapest one" that you got?  I think they have a 1.5 and a
768 package.. I don't know about any 'third package' (except for the
different pricing deal I found..) how much are you paying and what are you
getting for it?

thanks
--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com