Robert J. Squire Jr. on Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:14:16 -0400

[PLUG] Re: fdisk and SD Multimedia Card on Zaurus

i also have a zaurus and a lexar 64Mb card.
this is my partition setup

Device		Boot	Start	End	Blocks	Id	System
/dev/mmcda1		1	484	62060+	6	FAT16

This is original condition, i did not repartition it myself.
It appears that one of our cards have been partitioned at some point.

the output of df -h is:

/dev/mmcda1	60.6M	36.5M	24M	60%	/usr/mnt.rom/card

So it appears that a single primary partition yields full capacity.
Give repartitioning a shot.  I'm not sure if you can make a fat16
filesystem with the zaurus but you can get a USB or pcmcia SD card
reader for very little money if you want to do it from your desktop
machine.

Good luck.

Just for reference, this is from the back of my card.

Model No.SD064
Lexar Media
Made in Japan
Serial No. BJ2EA001437