multiple seriousity on Sun, 1 Sep 2002 01:30:08 +0200

[PLUG] DSL Modem?

Greetings

   Still trying to get my DSL working... while browsing some old DSL
threads, it seemed that some of you might have extra dsl modems.. after
all I've been through, I have to contomplate that my DSL modem might not
be working properly.  So should this be the case, I was wondering if
anybody might have an extra DSL modem internal or external that would work
with verizon up for grabs.  Thanks

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org