pinkee on Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:03:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] 'ruggedized' keyboard

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 11:18:07PM -0400, kaze@voicenet.com wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 19:43:38 -0700 (PDT), multiple seriousity <msimons@slackware.com> wrote :
> baby.sourceforge.net is a great idea! I mean she doesn't read or
> write yet - but wants to do what Mommy and Daddy are doing - and
> loves the letters and interactivity. What applications exist for this
> group? Will <http://pbskids.org/teletubbies/hints/outside.html> even
> work on non-WinTel IE?

pbskids.org works fine on linux if you have flash working. there is a
(win) application called jumpstart baby and also jumpstart toddler. They
are neat and engaging and come with there own input devices. Think a
trackball as big as babies head. Never tried to get them working under
linux though.

pinkee
--
www.cavegirl.org