Mental on Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:16:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] RCN dial-up

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 05:23:13PM -0400, Paul wrote:
> Has anyone else had a similar experience?

I did tech support for a local ISP that pulled this shit a long time ago.
Its called stonewalling. Seriously consider a new ISP. You'll never win
when tech support is more interested in prooving that 'youre wrong' or
breaking some other unrelated rule than troubleshooting the task at hand.
Leave the amature lawyer shit for someother ISP that actually cares about
its infrastructure. This isn't even worth wasting time over. Run, do not
walk, to a company that is more interested in providing a service and less
hostile.

They either have a problem they're unwilling to admit to (my previous
employer), or they're clueless. Either way, its an unacceptable way to run
a business. There are lots of other dialups out there. Investigate one and
dont waste your time.

--
Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that
I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion.

--Tool "Parabola"

CARPE NOCTEM, QUAM MINIMUM CREDULA POSTERO.

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/pas/Mental.asc