Gregory B. Stanfield on Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:52:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] RCN dial-up

This is my first time posting, so forgive me if I mess it up...I'm not
well versed with mailing lists, other than reading them.

I don't mean for this to sound like a plug (no pun intended), so I'll just
say that I do some work for a small ISP located in the West Chester area.
It's $12.95 for dialup/$24.95 hosting.  Numbers across the country.
    http://www.icompsol.com
    http://www.icompsol.com/internet/sign_up/

I have moved many family and friends to this service, and haven't had a
complaint about connections or DNS.  Just thought I would pass that along.

--
Greg