Naresh on Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:11:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] RCN dial-up

Kevin,
When the PPP goes up, you can ping the dns server (207.172.33.8) and also
207.172.3.9. If you also know any other IP numbers,  they would ping fine.
But when you trt to ping the actualy name of the site...that will not
work (ping www.yahoo.com), that will not work!!

Naresh.