Naresh on Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:33:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] RCN dial-up

Paul,

I can't check my windows machine now (I am in Harrisburgh, PA...going to
school there). I think the documentation did mention something abou
Windows Clients, and their own dns server (207.172.3.8 and 207.172.3.9).
I am not even sure if my Pops modem supported V.92 standard. To answer
your question: I followed the documention step by step / diagram by
diagram, and still no luck.

I checked quicknet.net and here are the good numbers for it :

    Allentown, PA
610-477-0005
    Easton, PA
610-333-1011
    Paoli, PA
610-727-0001
    Parkesburg, PA
610-857-6005
    Pottstown, PA
610-850-0005
    Reading, PA
610-750-0005
    West Chester, PA
610-883-1015
    West Grove, PA
610-806-7005

I live (or my parents) in Upper Darby, so I can't get connected here
because of long distance issues.

Does Bluelight support linux and does it have those annoying ads?

Thanks,
Naresh.