Rebecca Ore on Sat, 21 Sep 2002 07:17:20 -0400

[PLUG] More comera stuff

I've bought a Olympus D-510 Zoom for which I got a very good deal with the
right to bring it back if I couldn't get it working with Linux, also a PNY
SmartMedia Reader.  Next step is to get the USB card.  From all accounts, the
card read should work with Linux, if not there are card readers out there (the
usb cable and some other stuff was missing but I did get the extended warranty
and Staples digital camera package for free).

If anyone has an Olympus usb cable, let me know.  Also if anyone has previous
experience with the PNY SmartMedia Reader, also let me know.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze495j7/