Mental Patient on Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:37:15 -0400

[PLUG] vfs question

Anyone here ever work with the internals of anything like ftpfs?

I'm working on a device driver for my nomad. It seems to have broken on
recent kernels. I've fixed the usb related stuff (I think), now that I
can communicate with the device again, I need to tweak the vfs layer so
I can copy files again. Just wondering if there was anyone I could get
an overview of how things like that work from.

--

Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that
I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion.

--Tool "Parabola"

CARPE NOCTEM, QUAM MINIMUM CREDULA POSTERO.

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/pas/Mental.asc