Marc Zucchelli on Fri, 27 Sep 2002 05:10:12 +0200

[PLUG] monitor flickering

This may be a little off topic, but I thought some
people on this list may have some insight.

I came home from work today and went on my computer,
and the screen started flickering every couple of
seconds, I can also kind of hear the flicker, I'm not
sure if it's completely in the monitor, or maybe it's
something coming from the computer itself sending some
kind of surge.  Has anyone experienced anything like
this?  Basically I'm just worried about my circuitry
shorting out.

Thanks, Marc