Bob Schwier on Sat, 28 Sep 2002 00:30:20 +0200

Re: [PLUG] monitor flickering

Dust?  Even grosser, roaches seeking warmth.  They come in this time of
year.  I have the misfortune of having a grocery/fish market across the
ally from me.  The damned things both seek warmth in the house and in the
appliances.  You trun the equipment on and fry them.
bs