jeff on Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:30:12 -0400

Re: [PLUG] ENIAC

Penn, Eniac, a moth had caused a short. Can't remember the name of the woman who diagnosed the problem and removed the moth from the circuit -- the first debugger.

Those old computers ran a bit hot, but I'll bet they *sounded* great.

Jeff (the tube head)

on-topic save:
I always have trouble with MAKE. I was wondering if this could be the non-existence of the necessary libraries, due to not installing programming languages up front... I figured that since I don't do programming, they weren't that important. Bad assumption?

Thanks.