Arthur S. Alexion on Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:59:11 -0400

Re: [PLUG] spoofing

Sorry to all for quoting the entire thing, but this is incredibly
helpful.  Do you thing a threatening fax to Anna Lorry regarding
"identity theft" with a copy to the Attorney General Consumer
Protection Divisions of PA and VA might do the trick?  I just want it
to stop.

Thanks again.