Bill Jonas on Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:34:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] cisco or linux as router for T1

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 01:22:14PM -0400, Jim Foster wrote:
> Linux World just had a review of a Linux-based router.  It sounded pretty
> good and much less expensive than Cisco.

I think I've heard about these -- was the brand name "Juniper"?  Or I
could be mistaken and the Juniper is a BSD-based router.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin