Jim Foster on Fri, 4 Oct 2002 13:40:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] cisco or linux as router for T1

No, it was a Rebel Router:

At 01:33 PM 10/3/2002 -0400, you wrote:
On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 01:22:14PM -0400, Jim Foster wrote:
> Linux World just had a review of a Linux-based router.  It sounded pretty
> good and much less expensive than Cisco.

I think I've heard about these -- was the brand name "Juniper"?  Or I
could be mistaken and the Juniper is a BSD-based router.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin

--
Jim Foster - jif "at" computer .org http://www.voicenet.com/~jfoster
"Being on a Beemer and not having a wave returned by a ICQ 679709