Mike Leone on Thu, 3 Oct 2002 20:54:05 -0400

Re: PLUG - The Happy Fun List! - [Was: Re: [PLUG] KDE 3.0...is slow]

* lists (lists@linuxprofessional.net) wrote this on 10 03, 02 at 20:10:

Actually, that message was not in text; it was still HTML. In general, HTML
is frowned up on mailing lists, for the reasons cited. However, you can
usually easily configure HTML to be displayed using w3m or links or similar
HTML console based app. that's what I do, under mutt, and what I needed to
do to view your post.

Your posts, however, are a bit different. :-) Most times, an HTML post has 2
parts - the HTML version, and an accompanying plain text version. When I use
 a console based mailer, I look at the plain text version. Yours
have no plain text version, tho - it only comes as "text/html", and has no
plain text version accompanying it.

I suggest trying that plain text only option again.