Chuck Peters on Tue, 8 Oct 2002 01:00:04 -0400

[PLUG] CCLUG Install Fest/Meeting Thursday

                                 Install Fest

   The CCLUG is proud to throw yet another Linux Install Fest.

   The Fest will start at 7pm Thursday October 10, 2002. It will end about
   9pm and we must be out by closing time at 9:30pm.

   The Fest will be at:

   Chester County Libary
   450 Exton Square Parkway
   Exton, PA 19341

   which is next to the Exton Mall.

   For further information:

   http://linux.axs.org

   Here is general information about Install Fest:

   We will have a network setup with a 24 port hub. Please bring cables,
   extension cords, power strips, floppies and Linux CD's.

   Hardware: Bring the boxes on which you wish to run a Free OS.

   Software: We will have Debian and Libranet and RedHat CD's. Bring whatever
   distribution CDs, boot and rescue disks, boot managers, tiny distributions,
   manuals, and anything else you want.

   Important: Everything done to/with any computer at any Install Fest,
   and in particular, at this Install Fest, is done at the specific
   request of the owner of the computer. As with all human endeavor,
   there is some risk of catastrophe. Back up all your data, before
   coming to the Fest! In addition, make a list of all hardware and media
   you bring to the Fest, and check that you have all your hardware and
   media when you leave the Fest.

   Useful reading:
   http://svlug.org/installfest/index.shtml
   http://www.netcom.com/~casandra/mirror-of-luny-site/installfest/guidelines.html