Iman Mayes on Tue, 8 Oct 2002 01:10:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Website Maintenence

My apologies,

The reason I am confusing you is because I am responding to Gabriel
Rosenkoetter's post, not directly to yours. I should include what I am
responding to in my response.

I happen to agree with alot of your points. In fact, I am still scouring the
net and posting to CMS lists to get an answer. Thus far, I have actually
found something in Zope that might help (thanks to the poster who mentioned
Zope). I fact, I briefly looked at the sight in lynx, and it looked pretty
good.

Check out: http://cms.zope.org

Iman Mayes