multiple seriousity on Tue, 8 Oct 2002 01:40:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Website Maintenence

> The reason I am confusing you is because I am responding to Gabriel
> Rosenkoetter's post, not directly to yours. I should include what I am
> responding to in my response.

Yes, I realize that you were responding to someone else's post, and not
mine.  That is how a thread works. :P

No apologies neccessary nor do you need to quote (too much).

In my response to #2, referencing #4 I was just confused by your logic in
the sentence of #4:
> > > 4) The current format does look great in text browsers, which is why I
> feelthat if there is a new site it should still work fine in in that case.

If there is a new site, why would it (neccessarily) "still work fine"? I
guess this implies using the old site for a text version. (which is what I
was making a point against doing..)

In talking about #3, I was just wondering why you were bringing up the
mailing list being a mailing list, and also pointed out that we do indeed
have a searchable mailing list, which you were mentioning (could be added
functionality of a website.) as I said.. I knew that you were responding
to someone else as I said "I assume someone said something you are
responding to here."

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org