Bradley Molnar on Tue, 8 Oct 2002 01:20:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] The Red Hat speaker

hi y'all

for what it's worth, I'm the contact at Ursinus College (although my associate, chris, has been doing all of the talking with red hat). I was surprised that no one had heard from red hat until today -- we first heard from them about a week ago.

You are correct about the bus route (i think, i can double check), but, it is more like 15-20 minutes from Norristown. It is more or less a straight shot down 76 to 422 from philly (for those of you who drive). Or follow the directions at

http://www.ursinus.edu/content.asp?page=studentservices/campus_map_and_directions.html#Directions

The only thing I will ask is if people think that they are coming, they let me know so we can have an approximate count of how many people will be here (also, the school is letting us use the auditoriums, etc, and will probably want to get an idea of how many people to expect themselves).

However, I was unaware until right now that they were staying for both days (as in Sat and Sun). As far as I knew, it was either Sat or Sun for us. I will look into that.

-brad