Jesse Huestis on Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:40:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] CCLUG Install Fest/Meeting Thursday

Is there any chance that there could be additional lead time for these events?  I would love to attend, but need to get a baby sitter.

Jesse

Chris Beggy wrote:
Chuck Peters <cp@ccil.org> writes:

   The CCLUG is proud to throw yet another Linux Install Fest.

The Fest will start at 7pm Thursday October 10, 2002. It will end about
9pm and we must be out by closing time at 9:30pm.

Chuck,

Have you signed any of the keys of PLUG members from a recent
keysigning you attended?

Chris