gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:30:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Website Maintenence

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 07:30:34PM -0400, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
> But some of us use Linux Mozilla, and I read posts from Linux Netscape
> users.  Then, there are those who want to check the organization out
> because they want to try Linux for the first time who might use........
> I.E.!  I found the organization from the website.  I think the site
> should be attractive in the most litteral sense.

And valid HTML will render correctly in all of those. Where, once
again, is the problem with the existing site?

Argue all you want about new features (great! bring 'em on!) or
logical organization of the site, but please don't play browser
detect games. I have never seen it end in anything but bad choices
(and I've watched it happen on more than a few occasions).

Why even *consider* reinventing the wheel here? It's spinning just
fine. How about adding cruise control, air conditioning, tinted
windows, and a trick spoiler?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net