Stephen Gran on Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:50:04 -0400

[PLUG] Looking for debian developers

Hello all,

I am working on the background tasks prior to becoming a New Maintainer
for Debian, and I am looking for someone who lives in the Philadelphia
area who is a Debian devloper, with an eye towards getting my key
signed.  If several people would like to get together to chat about
Debian, computers or whatever, that would be even better.  I live in
Bella Vista, but I drive, and would be happy to buy some rounds to get
things going.

I am not currently subscribed to plug, so please reply off-list, or cc:
me.

Thanks in advance,
Steve
--