W. Chris Shank on Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:00:06 -0400

[PLUG] OT: Linux Business Forum

Hi All:

I finally made the plunge into the business world. My business is heavily
focused on bridging Windows & Linux for businesses. I think that Linux has
a bright future in business and am wondering if there is any interest in
creating a Philadelphia are Linux Business Forum? I'm not exactly sure
what this forum would be or do, but I think it would be a resource for
networking and business contacts for those of use who sell Linux related
goods and services. Does something like this already exist? Is there
interest among the PLUG membership? Is this a topic that can be kept
inside PLUG itself instead of as an offshoot? Please let me know your
thoughts.

Thank you,

Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group