multiple seriousity on Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:45:23 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Xbox or Playstation2

> Let me first apologize to the group, for sending this offtopic message! I
> was planning to get one of these gaming consoles (PS2 or Xbox), but not

You don't say what you want the system for.  Are you planning on using it
to screw around with Linux and/or other open-source unixes?  Are you using
it for games?  Do you have a particular type of game you like?  Is DVD
playing a component of interest?  Do you have kids?  Nieces/Nephews?  etc..

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org