Naresh on Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:25:20 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Xbox or Playstation2

multiple seriousity,
Well, i will be using the system mainly for gaming (multiplayer). I really
don't want to put Linux or anything on it (I have a pc for that). And I
don't want to watch DVDs or anything on it either. Kid? no...I am a kid :)
I do have little cousins...but I may buy them one for their birthday
(2003). I do want to play people online...but I hear you have to pay money
for these services, which i think is BULL SHIT!

Thanks,
Naresh