Naresh on Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:30:19 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Xbox or Playstation2

Sean,
Thanks for the very nice reply. I am considering a PS2 now too, but I
don't like the idea of pay service for the online gaming. I also hear that
PS2 games are generally cheaper then Xbox's, how true is that? I am not
too worried about the games, because I am sure when Xbox gets more
familar, there will be as many games as PS2.

Thanks again,
Naresh