Martin DiViaio on Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:10:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Accessing ext(x) filesystems from windows

Have you tried explore2fs? I didn't mention it earlier because Win2K's
security perms make it a little difficult to run. It would probably have
the same limitation that ext2fs.exe has with EXT3.

Another option would be to create a FAT32 partition on the disk and use
that for your documents. The FAT32 module for linux should be able to
handle reading and writing to it and you don't have to worry about
accidentially corrupting the NTFS partition on your Win2K installation.