LeRoy Cressy on Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:20:04 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Darwin Question

Depending on the version of X you are running ATI Rage 128 runs on version 4 in the svga driver. If you are using version 3 then SUSE has a driver on their web site for the xrage driver. If you are running Debian I have made a deb file of the driver. Write me if you want it.

Also, you will need to edit your /etc/X11/XF86Config file

noah silva wrote:
Erm...

anyone get X working on an ATI Rage 128?
Seems also it doesn't like the "ps/2" setting for an ADB mouse.. though
that's what debian put in by default, even on a machine without PS/2 !

thanks,
   noah silva