Batshua on Fri, 8 Nov 2002 06:40:06 +0100

[PLUG] [patl@satx.rr.com: [SATLUG] Linux Humor]

I got this from SATLUG, I thought I'd forward it.  :)

Batshua

----- Forwarded message from "J. Patrick Lanigan" <patl@satx.rr.com> -----

From: "J. Patrick Lanigan" <patl@satx.rr.com>
To: satlug@satlug.org
Subject: [SATLUG] Linux Humor
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 22:14:18 -0600

Care of the Penguin Shell newsletter <http://penguinshell.lockergnome.com/>:

 http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue45/orr.html

 Everyone needs a break sometimes. Linux Humor is one section of the Linux
Gazette site. I laughed out loud when I read satirical descriptions of the
"operating system airlines." I particularly like Linux Airlines:

 Disgruntled employees of all the other OS airlines decide to start their own
airline. They build the planes, ticket counters, and pave the runways
themselves. They charge a small fee to cover the cost of printing the ticket,
but you can also download and print the ticket yourself. When you board the
plane, you are given a seat, four bolts, a wrench and a copy of the
Seat-HOWTO.html. Once settled, the fully adjustable seat is very comfortable,
the plane leaves and arrives on time without a single problem, the in-flight
meal is wonderful. You try to tell customers of the other airlines about the
great trip, but all they can say is, "You had to do what with the seat?"

 This is just a taste of the fine eye for detail at Linux Humor. Bookmark it
for those really tough days.

--
 J. Patrick Lanigan
 Debian Linux (Sid) - 2.4.18-0513 on vagabond

----- End forwarded message -----