W. Chris Shank on Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:40:09 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Problem Launching Script from KDE Menu

The problem is that it's a .sh the executes a java application. java
applications are heavily dependent on variables like CLASSPATH, JDK_HOME,
JAVA_HOME, etc. I wonder if these bash variables aren't avilable when
executing somehting from the kde menu.