Jeyes, David (371) on Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:20:05 -0500

[PLUG] Linux Contract

Title: Linux Contract

Hi All,

We have a client that is looking for someone to come in for a few days in order to take care of some Linux infrastructure issues. They are having two primary issues, one is an issue with their mail notification (I still need to get specifics on distro, mail package) and the other is with mrtg (router traffic monitoring). If anyone is available and has experience with these specific issues, please drop me a line to speak further.

Thanks,
David M Jeyes
Technical Recruiter
(610) 337 3650