Bob Schwier on Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:42:05 -0500

Re: Microsoft hardware (was: Re: [PLUG] near total kablooie)

As an old codger, I spent too long getting used to the damned standard
keyboard.  Replete with having to type those damned "quick brown foxes" a
real long time ago.  This keyboard can be more conveniently stuffed out of
the way when the machine is out of use than the ergonomic special.
bs