John McElroy on Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:33:10 -0500

Re: [PLUG] WiFI config

Louis, I believe you have your answer now and more.

I agree, the Lucent card has great range.  I have my AP in the basement and I still get 100% the second floor of my house through some very solid floors and walls.

What other brands use the WaveLAN chipset?