Louis Dallara on Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:27:20 -0500

[PLUG] unreachable md9

I just installed MD 9.0 on my laptop and it was working fine on my network
cable modem, linksys router. I was looking in control center, under network
and Internet.
Playing around ....
I started Connecting sharing, which installed a firewall and samba, I'm not
sure what config
settings it changed but the machine is no longer able to open a browser,
can't make a connection to
the internet. I can ping it, so it appears to be connected, the router sees
it in dhcp
but still can't browse the internet. Any idea where to start? I've look
through the settings under
connection it says its not connected. The eth0 is up and dchp protocall and
ip addres seems ok.

TIA
Lou